Friday, October 10, 2014

RAK




I know I've got no entry for the whole month last month! So here I am, trying to make some catching up to do! 

Just a few weeks back, I've been obsessed after seeing Gary Pepper Girl's travel entry from Iceland, hereUndoubtedly, any girl would fall in love with her and wish to get a slice of the kind of life she's living! (In the realm of Gary Pepper Girl, per se) I repeatedly read it, stared (and scrutinized) their breathtaking photos more than twice, zooming it in and out as what seemed something impossibly beautiful! Definitely added to my life's long bucketlist. (InshaAllah! InshaAllah!) The Universe was quite cute to conspire for me and brought the fambam to Ice Land too! Not really. Ice Land, the waterpark. Here are a few snaps from Ice Land in the middle of the desert, situated in one of the seven Emirates of the UAE - that is Ras Al Khaimah, which leaves me with two more Emirates to go! ;) 








No comments:

Post a Comment