Thursday, October 9, 2014

Eid



Was there ever a time you woke up crying from a dream showing pictures of people, places and events just flashing past through you? It did to me. And the feeling is just too overwhelming, good and bad altogether. It is true that when your cup is full, it's overflowing, and there I spilled it in between a dream and awakening. 

Here are the whereabouts I've been up to for the past weeks and timely looong holiday over Eid. Sometimes, time runs slow, it lingers and things have become mundane and boring. But now, I've realized that the days are actually fast, too fast that I'm so overwhelmed I just have to stop. I somehow miss the past, aaaahhh the good ol' days. But this is my present, now. Everything's happening so fast, while here I am trying to grasp each one of them and live in the moment.

Only now that I've gotten the time to condense and absorb them altogether.


A time to just. stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment