Saturday, October 25, 2014

Chill Pill

  

Latest songs synced into my iPod that has this chill, easy and laidback vibe. Perfect for morning anthems, road trip tunes or beach sounds (or whatever for an instant good vibes!) :) It is only while writing this blog that I found out that the genre of these songs fall under Melodic House or Tropical House (just an additional piece of info)... Thanks to 8tracks for hooking me up with some sick curated playlist and my love in search for uncharted music.

Listen!!
(the last two are my favourites!)


Voices (Tribute to the Police) - Henri X Koloman Vuchs

High Hopes - Kodaline (Filous Remix)

History - Le P feat. Michael Jackson

Happiness - Chris Malinchak feat. MNEK

Colourblind - Le Loups feat. Cybil

Big City Life - Mattafix (Leex Remix)

Shine - Felix Jaehn

Shooting Stars - Bag Raiders

No comments:

Post a Comment