Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Keep Calm and Briton




Finding a shot of inspiration is something I'd want to keep, and amazingly ironic, share! We've always had that dream house, or thought of living in a palace or the Windsor Castle. (But mine has always been living in a beachfront, InshAllah!) At this stage of my life, I already do want to have a pad or space of my own. Not just exclusively, but something that's me! I opt for the minimal muebles, natural bright lighting, functional and colorful (probably pastel) fun pieces, my photographs and cats & dogs inside the house! A quick overnight in this British Family's home gave me (and our fam) a wonderful weekend and a concrete idea of how I'd want my dream space to look like. (See how cosy I was?) You would know a Breton is housed there because of the "Keep Calm" posters and frames found in each and every corner. I loved their quirky pieces and oh-so-beautiful portraits (which were  literally the first things I saw there) of iconic stars, or should I say women - like Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe. I too made new furry friends with their pets - Rambo, Eddie and Paci (I just love animals!) and slept with the cat on the bed. I'm glad I wore my pink "Barbie Wants To Be Me" t-shirt, it really worked it! (Haha) The highlight of the house, was the lap pool right out the patio. And in the morning, I like when we pulled-open the curtains, the sun beamed the girls' bedroom.
I wish I have taken more pictures!













No comments:

Post a Comment