Sunday, July 27, 2014

Ferrari World


 
It is my second trip to Abu Dhabi and it only gets better! This time I'm not riding solo but, with a gang! Call it "Mafia Pinoy" which the term I learned from a (new) friend of a friend. The striking desert heat and Ramadan season did not stop us from quenching our thirsts for adventure! Living in a fast-paced, routined and stressed kinda life in Dubai makes you want to pull your hair out. Therefore, a speedy getaway to Abu Dhabi and leaving Dubai all behind was definitely a lifesaver!

He got the world's largest indoor theme park and world's fastest roller coaster, Ferrari boasts everything lux, fast and wow! We were hyped to try out all the latest attractions and rides there is! I feel like a kid again, going for the first time to Disneyland, only in a more matured, edgy way and minus the mouse! Haha :) It's all about cars and finding your drive. I would've taken home that 'bumblebee yellow' Ferrari and drove it myself! The high-end Ferrari Simulators of Scuderia Challenge gave us a chance to drive Formula One-style! Viaggio Italia magically literally brought us to a trip in Italy, I can believe it! Instantly listed it to my favourites (and bucketlist!) We kept coming back and couldn't get enough of the Fiorano GT Coasters. That, and all the other rides took most of our time. Everyone in Ferrari World were so friendly (including the camel and bear mascots *wink wink), I appreciate the mix of different cultures and races working all together. They were as much fun-loving as we were! And it was so nice of them to let us take four rides in a row! I tell you, that is not for the fainthearted! I kept laughing, screaming "SARAAAP!", hands up in the sky and wanting more! I loved the thrill and the adrenaline rushing through my body! The still shots from the roller coaster were hilarious, I'd even make fun of myself! Ferrari World is also know by its alias Formula Rossa, the fastest roller coaster in the world. Which, in my research, can reach up to speeds of 240kph in 4 seconds! Definitely a once-in-a-lifetime worth of try. But then again, for some reason, it's unfortunate that technical difficulties should arise while we were there! I dislike missing out, I'm declaring I have the FOMO. Di bale, now there's a reason to come back to Ferrari World. And absolutely will! ;)

#SoManyFerrarisSoLittleTime


Let's go!
 
 







Welcome to the World of Everything Ferrari












Selfies!!







Halftime!









And for the finale...







No comments:

Post a Comment