Saturday, February 14, 2015

Dear No One,

                 I am glad I have found this song (or this song found me!) just days before Valentine's Day. Although this day is mostly focused on people with their Valentines, chocolates and flowers; I have you, and that doesn't make me or other people out there less loved. More so, love comes in different kinds, forms and greatness and it still is... love. I instantly fell for Tori Kelly's music and aesthetics. Which made me listen to her song after song. I  want to let you know that I'm also sort of the girl in this song. That is why someone's got to be patient or 'crazy' enough to be with me! Sometimes, I just need someone, too. These times make me so open to endless possibilities and excited to meeting you. I've always entrusted God to introduce us someday and I know it'll be worth the wait. I hope you don't run impatient because I won't for you. It's a thing to wait, you know, you get to hope. I mean, to hope, it's the next best thing to excitement! (The Perfect Moment, Simple Truths)
 
So let me dish this out for you - my future someone, when the time is right you'll be here.
But for now, Dear No One, this is your love song...



No comments:

Post a Comment