Thursday, February 19, 2015

Blanks

  


Weekend. It's the thing I most look forward to the entire week! A time to just breathe and relax and not think of anything. Which is what I also want to don on myself. Something that doesn't require much thinking and is a breeze! Like how this green backdrop dotted with pink petals is charmingly uncomplicated. It's so pretty, it's my kind of wonderland! Again, nestled in Dubai Miracle Garden. We were just standing in one corner of this floral theme park, no one would even notice. But it did catch my heart in a breeze ~
 
So I'm gonna give this #OOTD a shot. Learning by the book from Ms. styLIZed herself, Liz Uy, a white shirt and jeans are both a blank canvass you can easily play up with. But as for me, I put two blanks together. What was I wearing? A thrifted 20Dhs white V-neck T-shirt, gifted (which now turned to be a favourite) American Eagle Outfitters ripped jeans, super comfy Carolina Boix loafers, Anne Klein rose gold watch I had from Mama as College graduation present, Aldo aviators and (my all-around) satchel. Complicated? Yes? No?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment