Sunday, November 23, 2014

Al Mamzar



Everyone needs that quick inspo to get through the day... And a simple Birthday invitation at Al Mamzar Beach Park, turned out to be all that! It's a beach and a park in one! (Pun intended.) Of course it's ought to be fun with family and friends together, not to mention, the scrumptious Filipino foods we enjoyed while we happily seated ourselves on the banig... I really missed that! I didn't mind going back and forth for another round of liempo and sisig! But other than that, I was glad to meet the waves Mamzar Beach can boast of, since most beaches here in the UAE are calm and serene. Us girls enjoyed riding the waves and only did I realize there how powerful waves can be. I shall dedicate a more detailed post on that, InshaAllah ;)
 
For now, I wanted to share this dreamy bougainvillea sweet spot I kept eyeing on since we came. It was only in the afternoon, when it's about time to go home, that we had seconds to take pictures of it! There couldn't have been any perfect time of the day. I've always had thoughts of having a dreamy photo against what seems a floral heaven, an inspiration I might have imbued from Gary Pepper and Miss Jones. Life is but a dream... come true.


No comments:

Post a Comment