Friday, February 28, 2014

Throwback to Bohol


Here's for another "Throwback" entry and this time I'd like to take you to the Visayas, in Bohol! People who know me also know how much I love and how close this place is to my heart. I've been there countless times and spent most of my summers there! Aside it being a great tourist spot that boasts of clear white sand beaches, historical sites and nature's wonders; is that it's my mom's province and home to family. It's My Happy Place. My Home Away From Home. 


May 2013


Tarsier! The world's smalles primate is a bundle of cuteness ;)
Choco-latey Hills
Bikini Beach, open beach not far from my grandma's house


Danao Eco-Adventure Tour



Loboc River Cruise at night time knows what romantic is

Breathtaking Bellevue Hotel in Panglao, Bohol




Fell in love with these kids' talents and performance



July 2013


















2013 had some of my best summer memories since I had two summers that year! (Yes.) So my first trip to Bohol last year was in May with my college friends and it was memorable! An addition to a lot of my firsts and we got the chance to explore more of Bohol on our toes!

The second time was in July which was extra special. Right after graduation, I went home and surprised my ever-so-dear cousins. I'd say we had the time of our lives! We were free, careless "young adults" that just went out together on a trip and enjoy the day, the company and the place as it is. That one day felt like a highlight in our entire lives. (We even named it "Super Laag", super lakwatsa in Filipino or super tripping in English) A night out with mah favourite gals was also sort of a solidarity night that tightened our bond even more. If only I can pour out more of my travel experiences beyond words and photos I would done it a long time ago! For now, enjoy these still life moments of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment