Monday, February 17, 2014

Hello! Welcome to Blogger

So this is just a random post, like how randomly I got myself into Blogger. TBH, I've always convinced myself into creating my own blog because I've always been this kinda girl who jots down things in her diary, writes journals, sort of sentimental and scrapbook-y too! But then I think...ohhh a blog's hard to maintain and needs a lotta work! (Doesn't it?!) 

Then, I see other people's blogs that has become their virtual diary for everyone to see! And voila, I had the drive to share my own and create a virtual memory bank myself. I'd like to share two girls (bloggers) who entirely inspire me of their posts and found myself a great following for, presenting... Kim Jones and Chiara Ferragni :) Go check 'em out! I'm sure you'll love them in an instant and I hope you guys would enjoy my future posts too!



WELCOMING MYSELF TO BLOGGER!



Yours, MissAlysonFaith <3


No comments:

Post a Comment