Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Birds and Bees

 
 
Something that's got me smiling from ear to ear after accidentally watching it (thanks to youtube!) and never fails to leave me giggling even after watching it several times over! These kids are so adorable and wonderful. I am for educating kids on love, life and the cycle of it, sex education for the term being, at the most open-minded and truthful setting. I admire how this topic was opened to them through no one better but their parents. A real example of responsible parenting. And I melt on how their cute, surprised (sometimes awkward and disgusted) but smart reactions were. (Never underestimate kids, especially this generation's)
Go watch their individual videos too! I loved Maddox, and Chase - you little smart kid you!

No comments:

Post a Comment