Friday, March 28, 2014

Dubai Marina



It was one-sun-shiny day when I've decided to get myself lost in Dubai. My feet have brought me to Marsa Dubaisimply the Dubai Marina. Finally, after a considerable long amount of time, I was able to get me near the turquoise coloured waters of the canal city. (That sort of feeling a mermaid gets when she's been reunited with the ocean, that feeling!) I was strolling the stretch of Marina Walk, watching kids play in spraying water fountains and taking photos every bit. 
The breezing sound of the sea produced by the fountain almost deceived me. My blue overalls just felt right while it's swung by the cool Marina air. The Cayan twisted tower did an amazing centerpiece to the city, while the fancy docked yachts added an extra posh to it. The place was so uppity uppity and quiet that it made me shy to ask people around to take a photo of me! (But I still did! Haha) I ended my mini adventure with a warm cheese croissant! Haaa! My feet will never get tired of exploring. This day, the Dubai Marina was all to myself!














No comments:

Post a Comment