Saturday, May 30, 2015

Aquaventure



Last week's adventure with the fambam was at Aquaventure, in Atlantis Hotel, The Palm Jumeirah. It's about time to visit this waterpark after a year of living in Dubai. It was a wet and fun (roller coaster ride fun) family day on what would be my last Friday in Dubai. Yes, this has just happened a weekend ago but why does it already feel like a long memory? I am currently typing this in my new "apartment" (my very own accommodation) with my newly made Korean friend and flatmate Miri, who is such a sweetheart. I am finally based here in Doha to join Qatar Airways!!! (I still feel like I'm floating and dreaming that I pinch myself everyday.) I want to make myself believe that I'm finally 'living the dream' but everyday I just thank the Lord for this moment and ask for His continuous guidance on this journey I have embarked on.

Leaving Dubai, which is one of my favourite cities in the world, has become a home. Ultimately, saying goodbyes is never easy especially with family, friends, familiarity and my cousins I left back 'home'. But a wanderlust is always home, wherever she goes.

Well, everything we choose to do entails sacrifice. Working hard to keep back the tears and stay focused right now. I may be on a short blogging hiatus as I want to put my attention on our training which will commence tomorrow, InshaAllah! I might have left Dubai as a resident and working migrant but I will always be home when I arrive. Here's to a new adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment