Thursday, April 30, 2015

Fun Flying



This weekend adventure made me a happy wanderlust! It's a blessing to have family in such far away land. I consider my Tito Dan the coolest uncle/loving father/dream husband/karaoke king among the few men that I know, that's the kind of man he's made of. Plus I earned two little sisters from him - the bibang biba Carmella and charming baby Claire! Thanks to him for having us tag along on one of his hobbies - flying RC planes - just like a child opening toys on Christmas day! Waking up as early as 6AM is not a thing here in the UAE. Which is why bringing myself out of bed was well worth it. A roadtrip towards the middle of the desert - that's my thing! And the desert summer heat is surely starting to bite, but it didn't stop us from going out to play. Dubai-Al Ain Road was the makeshift runway for enthusiasts hobbyists flyers to put their toys on play. I took the chance to be on the controls (for the first time!) and what fun and freedom it gives you seeing your plane fly in the air! I mean, that's the closest thing I can get to piloting my very own airplane :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment